Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign body ingestion in children: a magnet epidemic within a pandemic.Arch Dis Child. 2021; 106: 1240-1241
- Ball magnet ingestion in children: a stronger and more dangerous attraction?.Emerg Med J. 2022; 39: 467-470
- Increase in pediatric magnet-related foreign bodies requiring emergency care.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62 (e1): 604-608
- Surgical management and morbidity of pediatric magnet ingestions.J Surg Res. 2015; 199: 137-140
- Magnet foreign body ingestion: rare occurrence but big consequences.J Pediatr Surg. 2018; 53: 1815-1819
- What is the harm associated with small magnet ingestions in both paediatric and mature consumer populations?.Office for Product & Safety Standards, London2021: 10-11 (Available at)https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1028991/Guidance-risk-assessment-of-small-high-powered-magnets-literature-review.pdf(Accessed June 30, 2022)