Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic health effects in people exposed to arsenic via the drinking water: dose-response relationships in review.Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2004; 198: 243-252
- Pica: common but commonly missed.J Am Board Fam Pract. 2000; 13: 353-358
- Leaching of arsenic from glazed and nonglazed potteries into foods.Sci Total Environ. 2016; 569–70: 1530-1535
- A meta-analysis of the worldwide prevalence of pica during pregnancy and the postpartum period.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2016; 133: 277-283
- Does arsenic pose a health concern after consumption of clay products?.Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2021; 38: 113-124
- Determination of arsenic leaching from glazed and non-glazed Turkish traditional earthenware.Sci Total Environ. 2011; 409: 2993-2996
- Goldfrank's toxicologic emergencies.11th ed. McGraw-Hill Education, New York2019
- Arsenic contamination in groundwater in Bangladesh: implications and challenges for healthcare policy.Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2018; 11: 251-261
- A review of groundwater arsenic contamination in Bangladesh: the Millennium Development goal era and beyond.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016; 13: 215
- Groundwater arsenic contamination in Bangladesh–21 Years of research.J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015; 31: 237-248
- Randomized placebo-controlled trial of 2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid in therapy of chronic arsenicosis due to drinking arsenic-contaminated subsoil water.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1998; 36 (Erratum in: J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 1999;37:525): 683-690