Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation associated with the trigger sequence of strenuous exercise followed by cold water ingestion.J Emerg Med. 2022; 62: 390-392
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and brain freeze: a case of recurrent co-incident precipitation from a frozen beverage.Am J Case Rep. 2016; 17: 23-26
- Redressing underrecognition of "cold drink heart": patients teaching physicians about atrial fibrillation triggered by cold drink and food.Perm J. 2020; 24 (19): 238
- Individualized studies of triggers of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: the I-STOP-AFib randomized clinical trial.JAMA Cardiol. 2022; 7: 167-174