Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lung-protective ventilation.Annu Rev Nurs Res. 2017; 35: 37-53
- Management for the drowning patient.Chest. 2021; 159: 1473-1483
- Drowning.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2102-2110
McCall JD, Sternard BT. Drowning. StatPearls; 2021.
- Physiology of drowning: a review.Physiology (Bethesda). 2016; 31: 147-166
- Recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from drowning: the “Utstein style.Resuscitation. 2003; 59: 45-57
- Drowning. Rescue, resuscitation, and reanimation.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2001; 48: 627-646
- Association of water temperature and submersion duration and drowning outcome.Resuscitation. 2014; 85 (Erratum in: Resuscitation 2014;85:304): 790-794
- Clinical features and prognostic factors in drowning children: a regional experience.Korean J Pediatr. 2016; 59: 212-217
- Outcome after resuscitation beyond 30 minutes in drowned children with cardiac arrest and hypothermia: Dutch nationwide retrospective cohort study.BMJ. 2015; 350: h418
- Duration of prehospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation and favorable neurological outcomes for pediatric out-of-hospital cardiac arrests: a nationwide, population-based cohort study.Circulation. 2016; 134: 2046-2059