Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Right ventricular thrombus in transit in a patient with COVID-19.J Emerg Med. 2022; 62: 566-568
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Comparative efficacy of different modalities for treatment of right heart thrombi in transit: a pooled analysis.Vasc Med. 2015; 20: 131-138
- Incidence of venous thromboembolism in coronavirus disease 2019: an experience from a single large academic center.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9 (585–91.e2)
- Pulmonary embolism.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2018; 4: 18028
- Echocardiographic manifestations in COVID-19: a review.Heart Lung Circ. 2021; 30: 1117-1129
- Pulmonary embolism in patients with coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia: a narrative review.Ann Intensive Care. 2020; 10: 124
- The European Cooperative Study on the clinical significance of right heart thrombi. European Working Group on Echocardiography.Eur Heart J. 1989; 10: 1046-1059
- Right ventricular clot in transit in COVID-19: implications for the pulmonary embolism response team.JACC Case Rep. 2020; 2: 1391-1396