Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Severe group A streptococcal infections associated with a toxic shock-like syndrome and scarlet fever toxin A.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 1-7
- Sclerotherapy for intramuscular vascular malformations: a single-center experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2018; 53: 1056-1059
- Group A streptococcal infection of an intramuscular venous malformation: a case report and review of the literature.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2008; 24: 839-841
- Septic shock due to infected giant venous malformation complicated by massive bleeding.Acute Med Surg. 2016; 3: 279-282
- Rationale and consensus definition.JAMA. 1993; 269: 390-391
- Streptococcal Pyrogenic Exotoxin A-Stimulated Monocytes Mediate Regulatory T-Cell Accumulation through PD-L1 and Kynurenine.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20
- Streptococcal toxic shock syndrome: a description of 14 cases from North Yorkshire, UK.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2002; 8: 174-181
- Regulation of immunity and inflammation by hypoxia in immunological niches.Nat Rev Immunol. 2017; 17: 774-785
- Coagulation abnormalities associated with extensive venous malformations of the limbs: differentiation from Kasabach-Merritt syndrome.Clin Lab Haematol. 2002; 24: 243-251
A written informed consent for publication of this case was obtained from the patient's parents.