Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wilkie's syndrome as a rare cause of duodenal obstruction: perspicacity is in the radiological details.Cureus. 2020; 12: e10467
- Nutcracker syndrome: an update on current diagnostic criteria and management guidelines.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017; 53: 886-894
- Degree of left renal vein compression predicts nutcracker syndrome.J Clin Med. 2018; 7: 107
- Mesoaortic compression of the left renal vein (nutcracker syndrome): case reports and review of the literature.Ann Vasc Surg. 2006; 20: 120-129