Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Needle thoracostomy in the treatment of a tension pneumothorax in trauma patients: what size needle?.J Trauma. 2008; 64: 111-114
- Needle thoracostomy for tension pneumothorax: failure predicted by chest computed tomography.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2009; 13: 14-17
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research [published correction appears in J Chiropr Med. 2017 Dec;16(4):346].J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Radiologic evaluation of alternative sites for needle decompression of tension pneumothorax.Arch Surg. 2012; 147: 813-818
- Optimal positioning for emergent needle thoracostomy: a cadaver-based study.J Trauma. 2011; 71 (discussion 1103): 1099-1103