Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Jones MR, Prabhakar A, Viswanath O, et al. Thoracic outlet syndrome: a comprehensive review of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment. Pain Ther 2109;8:5–18.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome: evaluation of the subclavian vessels by color duplex sonography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1992; 158: 623-630
- Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Therapy.Springer, 2012
- Duplex ultrasound in the evaluation of venous and arterial thoracic outlet syndrome.JRSM Open. 2021; 122054270420983101https://doi.org/10.1177/2054270420983101
- The use of ultrasound in the emergency department for the detection of thoracic outlet syndrome: a single case study.Ultrasound. 2021; 29: 64-66
- A comprehensive review of Paget-Schroetter syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: 1538-1547
- Evaluation and management of venous thoracic outlet syndrome.Thorac Surg Clin. 2021; 31: 27-44
Streaming video: Seven brief real-time video clips that accompany this article are available in streaming video at www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/jem. Click on Video Clips 1–7.