Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic review of trocar-site hernia.Br J Surg. 2012; 99 (Available at) (Accessed Xxxx XX2022): 315-323
- Trocar site hernia.Arch Surg. 2004; 139 (Available atAccessed Xxxx XX, 2022): 1248-1256https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.139.11.1248
- Preperitoneal herniation into a laparoscopic port site without a fascial defect.Obes Surg. 2002; 12: 121-123
- Trocar site hernia after laparoscopic cholecystectomy.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2007; 17: 600-603
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and the umbilicus.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 630-633
- Incisional hernias after major laparoscopic gynecologic procedures.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1493-1495
- Hernia at 5-mm laparoscopic port site presenting as early postoperative small bowel obstruction.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 1999; 9: 523-525
- Trocar-site herniation (TSH) of the small bowel following laparoscopy despite rectus sheath closure, resulting in subacute bowel obstruction in the early post-operative period: a case discussion and review of literature.Obstet Gynecol Cases Rev. 2020; 7 (Available atAccessed 3.1.2022): 186https://doi.org/10.23937/2377-9004/1410186
- Richter's hernia through the broad ligament: role of computed tomography and ultrasonography in facilitating diagnosis and rapid operative repair.Surgery. 2016; 159: 975-977
- Bedside ultrasonography for the detection of small bowel obstruction in the emergency department.Emerg Med J. 2011; 28: 676-678
- Diagnosis of a strangulated laparoscopic incisional hernia with point-of-care ultrasonography.West J Emerg Med. 2015; 16 (Available atAccessed Xxxx XX2022): 450-452https://doi.org/10.5811/westjem.2015.3.25498
- Diagnosis and reduction of a hernia by bedside ultrasound: a case report.J Emerg Med. 2014; 47: 169-171
- Ultrasound-guided reduction of a Spigelian hernia in a difficult case: an unusual use of bedside emergency ultrasonography.Am J Emerg Med. 2002; 20: 59-61
- Richter's hernia in the laparoscopic era: four case reports and review of the literature.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2003; 13: 55-58