Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and hospital stay for cardiac and pulmonary complications after abdominal surgery.J Gen Intern Med. 1995; 10: 671-678
- Investigating the “Rule of W,” a mnemonic for teaching on postoperative complications.J Surg Educ. 2015; 72: 430-437
- Incidence, reasons, and risk factors for readmission after surgery for benign distal esophageal disease.Surgery. 2016; 160: 599-606
- Post-operative complications and readmissions following outpatient elective Nissen fundoplication.Surg Endosc. 2020; 34: 2143-2148
- Management and outcome of complications after laparoscopic antireflux operations.Arch Surg. 2001; 136: 399-404
- Management of complications after laparoscopic Nissen's fundoplication: a surgeon's perspective.Ann Surg Innov Res. 2009; 3: 1
- Association between laparoscopic antireflux surgery and recurrence of gastroesophageal reflux.JAMA. 2017; 318: 939-946
- The use of contrast echocardiography in the diagnosis of an unusual cause of congestive heart failure: achalasia.Echocardiography. 2004; 21: 149-152
- Current perspectives in diastolic dysfunction and diastolic heart failure.Heart. 2006; 92: 712-718
- Diagnosing acute heart failure in patients with undifferentiated dyspnea: a lung and cardiac ultrasound (LuCUS) protocol.Acad Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 182-191
- Complications of antireflux surgery.Am J Gastroenterol. 2018; 113: 1137-1147
Streaming video: A brief real-time video clip that accompanies this article is available in streaming video at www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/jem. Click on Video Clip 1.