Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trend analysis and survival of primary gallbladder cancer in the United States: a 1973-2009 population-based study.Cancer Med. 2017; 6: 874-880
- Gallbladder cancer worldwide: geographical distribution and risk factors.Int J Cancer. 2006; 118: 1591-1602
- Tumefactive gallbladder sludge at US: prevalence and clinical importance.Radiology. 2017; 283: 570-579
- Right upper quadrant pain: ultrasound first!.J Ultrasound Med. 2017; 36: 1975-1985
- Emergency Ultrasound Imaging Criteria Compendium.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 68: e11-e48
Streaming videos: Three brief real-time video clips that accompany this article are available in streaming video at www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/jem. Click on Video Clips 1–3.