Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and correlates of neck injection among people who inject drugs in Tijuana, Mexico.Drug Alcohol Rev. 2015; 34: 630-636
- Intravenous drug users and broken needles–a hidden risk?.Addiction. 2003; 98: 1163-1166
- Diagnosis and management of complications of self-injection injuries of the neck.Ear Nose Throat J. 1996; 75: 670-676
World Health Organization. Global HIV, hepatitis and STIs programmes. Available at: https://www.who.int/teams/global-hiv-hepatitis-and-stis-programmes/populations/people-who-inject-drugs. Accessed October 6, 2022.
- The comparative accuracy of radiolucent foreign body detection using ultrasonography.Am J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 401-403
- Imaging foreign bodies: ingested, aspirated, and inserted.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66 (570–82.e5)
- Neck needle foreign bodies in intravenous drug abusers.Laryngoscope. 1993; 103: 59-63
- From the neck to the lung: pneumothorax caused by a lost needle.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1995; 9: 216-217
- Management of intraoral needle migration into the posterior cervical space.Auris Nasus Larynx. 2011; 38: 747-749