Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergency department rotational patient assignment.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 67: 206-215
- Patient assignment models in the emergency department.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2020; 38: 607-615
- Emergency severity index triage system correlation with emergency department evaluation and management billing codes and total professional charges.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 1161-1166
- Accuracy of the emergency severity index triage instrument for identifying elder emergency department patients receiving an immediate life-saving intervention.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 238-243
- Accuracy and reliability of emergency department triage using the emergency severity index: an international multicenter assessment.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 71 (e3): 581-587
- Accuracy of emergency department triage using the Emergency Severity Index and independent predictors of under-triage and over-triage in Brazil: a retrospective cohort analysis.Int J Emerg Med. 2018; 11: 3
- Should age be incorporated into the adult triage algorithm in the emergency department?.Am J Emerg Med. 2021; 46: 508-514
- Transparent Reporting of a multivariable prediction model for Individual Prognosis Or Diagnosis (TRIPOD): the TRIPOD statement.Br J Surg. 2015; 102: 148-158
- Consensus development of a modern ontology of emergency department presenting problems—the Hierarchical Presenting Problem Ontology (HaPPy).Appl Clin Inform. 2019; 10: 409-420
- Available at https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/P16-1002. Accessed April 10, 2022.
- Deep learning in clinical natural language processing: a methodical review.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020; 27: 457-470
- Deep-learning approaches to identify critically Ill patients at emergency department triage using limited information.J Am Coll Emerg Physicians Open. 2020; 1: 773-781
- Available at https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/osdi16/osdi16-abadi.pdf. Accessed October 29, 2022.
- Available at https://www.kdd.org/kdd2016/papers/files/rfp0697-chenAemb.pdf. Accessed October 29, 2022.
Kingma DP, Ba J. Adam: a method for stochastic optimization. arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.6980. 2014 Dec 22. Available at: http://arxiv.org/abs/1412.6980. Accessed May 10, 2022.
- Are trends in billing for high-intensity emergency care explained by changes in services provided in the emergency department? An observational study among US Medicare beneficiaries.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e019357
- Sex and racial differences in the management of acute myocardial infarction, 1994 through 2002.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 671-682
- Gender disparities in cardiac catheterization rates among emergency department patients with chest pain.Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2021; 20: 67-70
- Women with acute coronary syndrome are less invasively examined and subsequently less treated than men.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 684-690
- Gender bias revisited: new insights on the differential management of chest pain.BMC Fam Pract. 2011; 12: 45
- Sex differences in the clinical presentation, resource use, and 3-month outcome of acute stroke in Europe: data from a multicenter multinational hospital-based registry.Stroke. 2003; 34: 1114-1119
- Cranial computed tomography use among children with minor blunt head trauma: association with race/ethnicity.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012; 166: 732-737
- Association of race and ethnicity with management of abdominal pain in the emergency department.Pediatrics. 2013; 132: e851-e858
- Impact of CT in elderly patients presenting to the emergency department with acute abdominal pain.Abdom Imaging. 2015; 40: 2877-2882
- Abdominal pain in the geriatric patient.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2016; 34: 363-375
- The ‘Image Gently’ campaign: increasing CT radiation dose awareness through a national education and awareness program.Pediatr Radiol. 2008; 38: 265-269
- Diagnostic imaging in emergency medicine: how much is too much?.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 72: 637-643
- Prevalence of coronary heart disease–United States, 2006–2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 1377-1381
- Available at https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhamcs/web_tables/2016_ed_web_tables.pdf Accessed October 29, 2022.
- Association of race and ethnicity with triage Emergency Severity Index scores and total visit Work Relative Value units for emergency department patients.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5e2231769