Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Injuries and violence. World Health Organization. Accessed June 2, 2022. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/injuries-and-violence.
- The Morel-Lavallée lesion: diagnosis and management.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2016; 24: 667-672
- Imaging features of Morel-Lavallée lesions.J Belg Soc Radiol. 2017; 101 (suppl): 15
- Morel-Lavallée lesion: a closed degloving injury that requires real attention.Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2014; 24: 288-290
- Morel-Lavallée lesion: a not so rare, but often missed diagnosis.Open J Trauma. 2017; 1: 064-065
- Morel-Lavallée effusions in the thigh.Skeletal Radiol. 1997; 26: 239-241
Morel-Lavallée lesion. Radiopaedia.org. Revised August 24, 2021. Accessed May 29, 2022. https://radiopaedia.org/articles/morel-lavallee-lesion-1.
- The magnetic resonance imaging of musculoskeletal hemorrhage.Skeletal Radiol. 2000; 29: 1-9
- Imaging features of fat necrosis.Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 181: 955-959
- Morel-Lavallée lesion: review with emphasis on MR imaging.Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am. 2005; 13: 775-782
- Morel Lavallée lesion—a case report and review of literature.Int J Surg Case Rep. 2020; 76: 103-106
- Ultrasound utility in the diagnosis of a Morel-Lavallée lesion. Case Rep.Emerg Med. 2017; 20173967587
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Consent was obtained from the patient for the publication of the case report and for using perioperative data for research purposes.