Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergency department corticosteroid use for allergy or anaphylaxis is not associated with decreased relapses.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66: 381-389
- Time of onset and predictors of biphasic anaphylactic reactions: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2015; 3 (e1–2): 408-416
- Do corticosteroids prevent biphasic anaphylaxis?.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2017; 5: 1194-1205
- Incidence of clinically important biphasic reactions in emergency department patients with allergic reactions or anaphylaxis.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 63 (e2): 736-744
- Duration of observation for detecting a biphasic reaction in anaphylaxis: a meta-analysis.Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2019; 179: 31-36
- Incidence and timing of biphasic anaphylactic reactions: a retrospective cohort study.Acute Med Surg. 2021; 8: e689
- Incidence and characteristics of biphasic anaphylaxis: a prospective evaluation of 103 patients.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2007; 98: 64-69
- Further evaluation of factors that may predict biphasic reactions in emergency department anaphylaxis patients.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2017; 5: 1295-1301
- Anaphylaxis presentations to an emergency department in Hong Kong: incidence and predictors of biphasic reactions.J Emerg Med. 2005; 28: 381-388
Ministerie van Volksgezondheid, Welzijn en Sport. Tijdelijke wet ambulancezorg 2020:Artikel 7.
- Anaphylaxis-a 2020 practice parameter update, systematic review, and Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) analysis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2020; 145: 1082-1123
- Members of the Joint Task Force, Practice Parameter Workgroup. Emergency department diagnosis and treatment of anaphylaxis: a practice parameter.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2014; 113: 599-608
- Incidence and characteristics of biphasic reactions after allergen immunotherapy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 123: 493-498
- Second symposium on the definition and management of anaphylaxis: summary report–Second National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease/Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network symposium.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2006; 117: 391-397
- Anaphylaxis: guidelines from the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.Allergy. 2014; 69: 1026-1045
- World allergy organization anaphylaxis guidance 2020.World Allergy Organ J. 2020; 13100472
- Simulation of health and economic benefits of extended observation of resolved anaphylaxis.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1913951
- Emergency department crowding: a systematic review of causes, consequences and solutions.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0203316
- Locally informed modeling to predict hospital and intensive care unit capacity during the COVID-19 epidemic.Ochsner J. 2020; 20: 285-292