Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Do racial/ethnic and economic factors affect the rate of complicated appendicitis in children?.Surg Res Pract. 2020; 20203268567
- Clinical features and preventability of delayed diagnosis of pediatric appendicitis.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2122248
- Perforated appendicitis in children: equal access to care eliminates racial and socioeconomic disparities.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 1203-1207
- Equal access to healthcare does not eliminate disparities in the management of adults with appendicitis.J Surg Res. 2011; 170: 209-213
- Insurance status, but not race, predicts perforation in adult patients with acute appendicitis.J Am Coll Surg. 2007; 205: 445-452
- Evaluation of disparity in care for perforated appendicitis in a universal healthcare system.Pediatr Surg Int. 2020; 36: 219-225
- Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN). Racial and ethnic disparities in the delayed diagnosis of appendicitis among children.Acad Emerg Med. 2021; 28: 949-956
- Characteristics of trauma patients that leave against medical advice: an eight-year survey analysis using the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 2009–2016.J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2021; 17: 18-24
- Factors associated with patients who leave acute-care hospitals against medical advice.Am J Public Health. 2007; 97: 2204-2208
- I'm leaving": factors that impact against medical advice disposition post-trauma.J Emerg Med. 2020; 58: 691-697
- The impact of race and socioeconomic status on treatment and outcomes of blunt splenic injury.J Surg Res. 2019; 240: 60-69
- Who leaves the hospital against medical advice in the orthopaedic setting?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473: 1140-1149
- Racial differences in persistence to secondary prevention medication regimens after ischemic stroke.Ethn Health. 2021; 1: 1-13
- Adherence in asthma and COPD: new strategies for an old problem.Respir Care. 2018; 63: 818-831
- Impact of Affordable Care Act insurance expansion on pre-hospital access to care: changes in adult perforated appendix admission rates after Medicaid expansion and the Dependent Coverage Provision.J Am Coll Surg. 2019; 228 (e1): 29-43
- Impact of ACA insurance coverage expansion on perforated appendix rates among young adults.Med Care. 2016; 54: 818-826
- Predictors of discharge against medical advice in adult trauma patients.Surgeon. 2020; 18: 12-18
Publication stageIn Press Uncorrected Proof
This report is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of The George Washington University, the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, or the National Institutes of Health.