Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Overcrowding in Emergency Department: an International Issue.Intern Emerg Med. 2015; 10: 171-175
- Validation of the Emergency Severity Index (ESI) in self-referred patients in a European emergency department.Emerg Med J. 2007; 24: 170-174
- Decreasing length of stay in the emergency department with a split emergency severity index 3 patient flow model.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 1171-1179
- Effects of a fast-track area on emergency department performance.J Emerg Med. 2006; 31: 117-120
- Effect of emergency department fast track on emergency department length of stay: a case-control study.Emerg Med J. 2008; 25: 815-819
- Established and novel initiatives to reduce crowding in emergency departments.West J Emerg Med. 2013; 14: 85-89
- The impact of a flexible care area on throughput measures in an academic emergency department.J Emerg Nurs. 2015; 41: 503-509
- Introduction of a horizontal and vertical split flow model of emergency department patients as a response to overcrowding.J Emerg Nurs. 2018; 44: 345-352
- The effect of vertical split-flow patient management on emergency department throughput and efficiency.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1581-1584