Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rapid onset of haemodynamic effects after angiotensin converting enzyme-inhibitor overdose: implications for initial patient triage.Emerg Med J. 2006; 23: 854-857
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor intoxication: naloxone to the rescue? Naloxone for ACE inhibitor intoxication.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; 37 (e1–2): 1217
- Naloxone as an antidote for angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor poisoning: a case report.Can J Anaesth. 2020; 67: 1442-1443
- Captopril potentiates the vasodepressor action of met-enkephalin in the anaesthetized rat.Br J Pharmacol. 1983; 80: 405-408
- Naloxone reversal of hypotension due to captopril overdose.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 1125-1127
- Effect of naloxone on the actions of captopril.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1985; 38: 560-565
- Attenuation of the antihypertensive effect of Captopril by the opioid receptor antagonist naloxone.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 1983; 10: 253-259
- Ramipril poisoning rescued by naloxone and terlipressin.Saudi J Anaesth. 2014; 8: 311-312
- Endogenous opioid peptide inhibition of the central actions of angiotensin.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981; 217: 619-629
- Profound prolonged hypotension following captopril overdose.Postrad Med J. 1991; 67: 953-954