Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for emergency tracheal intubation immediately after traumatic injury.J Trauma. 2003; 55: 162-179
- A comparison of trauma intubations managed by anesthesiologists and emergency physicians.Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11: 66-70
- Alternating day emergency medicine and anesthesia resident responsibility for management of the trauma airway: a study of laryngoscopy performance and intubation success.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 43: 48-53
- Rapid-sequence intubation at an emergency medicine residency: success rate and adverse events during a two-year period.Acad Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 31-37
- National Emergency Airway Registry Investigators. Airway management by US and Canadian emergency medicine residents: a multicenter analysis of more than 6,000 endotracheal intubation attempts.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 328-336
- Learning curves for bag-and-mask ventilation and orotracheal intubation: an application of the cumulative sum method.Anesthesiology. 2010; 112 (Available atAccessed December 20, 2022): 1525-1531https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0b013e3181d96779
- The development of tracheal intubation proficiency outside the operating suite during pediatric critical care medicine fellowship training: a retrospective cohort study using cumulative sum analysis.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2016; 17 (e309–16)
- Developing competency in interns for endotracheal intubation: an educational article.Int J Appl Basic Med Res. 2016; 6: 201-204
- An application of the learning curve-cumulative summation test to evaluate training for endotracheal intubation in emergency medicine.Emerg Med J. 2015; 32: 291-294
- Techniques, success, and adverse events of emergency department adult intubations.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65 (e1): 363-370
- Video laryngoscopy compared to augmented direct laryngoscopy in adult emergency department tracheal intubations: a National Emergency Airway Registry (NEAR) study.Acad Emerg Med. 2020; 27 (Available atAccessed December 20, 2022): 100-108https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13851