Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variation in cannabis potency and prices in a newly legal market: evidence from 30 million cannabis sales in Washington state.Addiction. 2017; 112: 2167-2177
- Cannabis sales increases during COVID-19: findings from Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington.Int J Drug Policy. 2021; 98103384https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugpo.2021.103384
- Trends and characteristics of manufactured cannabis product and cannabis plant product exposures reported to US poison control centers, 2017-2019.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2110925https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.10925
- A 10-year review of cannabis exposure in children under 3-years of age: do we need a more global approach?.Eur J Pediatr. 2017; 176: 553-556
State of Colorado Marijuana Rules. Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division, 1 CCR 212-3. 2020. Accessed October 15, 2021. https://www.sos.state.co.us/CCR/NumericalCCRDocList.do?deptID=19&agencyID=185
State of California Requirements for Cannabis Goods. Department of Cannabis Control. 2021. Accessed October 16, 2021. https://www.bcc.ca.gov/
- Prevention of unintentional injuries in children under five years.BMC Pediatr. 2021; 21: 311
- Incidence of pediatric cannabis exposure among children and teenagers aged 0 to 19 years before and after medical marijuana legalization in Massachusetts.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e199456
National Electronic Injury Surveillance System Sample Design and Implementation. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Accessed XXXX. https://www.cpsc.gov/Research–Statistics/NEISS-Injury-Data
- Marijuana legalization and youth marijuana, alcohol, and cigarette use and norms.Am J Prev Med. 2020; 59: 309-316
- Association between recreational marijuana legalization in the united states and changes in marijuana use and cannabis use disorder from 2008 to 2016.JAMA Psychiatry. 2020; 77: 165-171
- Evaluating the effect of retail marijuana legalization on parent marijuana use frequency and norms in U.S. States with retail marijuana legalization.Addict Behav. 2020; 111106564https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2020.106564
- Trends in marijuana vaping and edible consumption from 2015 to 2018 among adolescents in the US.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 900-902
- Characterization of edible marijuana product exposures reported to United States poison centers.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2016; 54: 840-846
- Acute toxicity associated with cannabis edibles following decriminalization of marijuana in Michigan.Am J Emerg Med. 2021; 46: 732-735
- Unintentional pediatric exposures to marijuana in Colorado, 2009-2015.JAMA Pediatr. 2016; 170e160971
State of North Dakota HB1391 1924.124.1 (2021). Accessed XXXX. https://www.legis.nd.gov/
Global Cannabis Edibles Market Trajectory & Analytics 2020-2027: Solid Edibles Are Projected to Record a 22.5% CAGR and Account for $9.2 Billion of the $11.8 Billion Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com. Published September 28, 2020. Accessed January 12, 2023. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200928005313/en/Global-Cannabis-Edibles-Market-Trajectory-Analytics-2020-2027-Solid-Edibles-Are-Projected-to-Record-a-22.5-CAGR-and-Account-for-9.2-Billion-of-the-11.8-Billion-Market—ResearchAndMarkets.com
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co. v. Terphogz L. Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co. v. Terphogz, LLC; Case No. 21-CV-02357 2021 U.S. Dist. NE Ill, May 3, 2021.
- Big Candy is Angry.New York Times, 2021 (Published May 22Accessed October 30, 2021)