Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of tissue plasminogen activator, streptokinase, or both on coronary-artery patency, ventricular function, and survival after acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1615-1622
- ST-segment deviation analysis of the admission 12-lead electrocardiogram as an aid to early diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction with a cardiac magnetic resonance imaging gold standard.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 1021-1028
- Recognizing electrocardiographically subtle occlusion myocardial infarction and differentiating it from mimics: ten steps to or away from cath lab.Turk Kardiyoloji Dernegi Arsivi. 2021; 49: 488-500
- DIagnostic accuracy oF electrocardiogram for acute coronary OCClUsion resuLTing in myocardial infarction (DIFOCCULT Study).Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2020; 30100603https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcha.2020.100603
- Detection of acute coronary occlusion in patients with acute coronary syndromes presenting with isolated ST-segment depression.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2012; 1: 128-135
- New insights into the use of the 12-lead electrocardiogram for diagnosing acute myocardial infarction in the emergency department.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 132-145
- ST segment depression in a VL: a sensitive marker for acute inferior myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 1993; 14: 4-7
- ST depression in lead aVL differentiates inferior ST-elevation myocardial infarction from pericarditis.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 149-154
- Accuracy of OMI ECG fndings versus STEMI criteria for diagnosis of acute coronary occlusion myocardial infarction.IJC Heart Vasc. 2021; 33100767https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcha.2021.100767