Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surveillance for traumatic brain injury-related deaths—United States, 1997-2007.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2011; 60: 1-32
- Penetrating traumatic brain injury: a review of current evaluation and management concepts.J Neurol Neurophysiol. 2015; 61000336https://doi.org/10.4172/2155-9562.1000336
- Penetrating bihemispheric traumatic brain injury: a collective review of gunshot wounds to the head.World Neurosurg. 2017; 104: 653-659
- Prognostic factors and treatment of penetrating gunshot wounds to the head.Surg Neurol. 2003; 60: 98-104
- Predictors of outcome in civilian gunshot wounds to the head.J Neurosurg. 2014; 120: 1138-1146
- Civilian gunshot wounds to the head: prognostic factors affecting mortality: meta-analysis of 1774 patients.J Neurotrauma. 2018; 35: 2605-2614
- Predictors of outcome in civilians with gunshot wounds to the head upon presentation.J Neurosurg. 2014; 121: 645-652
- Vector analysis correlating bullet trajectory to outcome after civilian through-and-through gunshot wound to the head: using imaging cues to predict fatal outcome.Neurosurgery. 2005; 57: 737-747
- The role of early surgical intervention in civilian gunshot wounds to the head.J Trauma. 1992; 32: 398-400
- Improving survival rates after civilian gunshot wounds to the brain.J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 218: 58-65