Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Rapid response systems.Resuscitation. 2018; 128: 191-197
- Hackbarth AD. The 100,000 lives campaign: setting a goal and a deadline for improving health care quality.JAMA. 2006; 295: 324-327
- Part 4: systems of care and continuous quality improvement: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S397-S413
- How a rapid response team is supporting people to remain at home.Nurs Older People. 2015; 27 (18–21): 16
- Use of hospital-based acute care among patients recently discharged from the hospital.JAMA. 2013; 309: 364-371
- Inpatient readmissions and emergency department visits within 30 days of a hospital admission.West J Emerg Med. 2015; 16: 1025-1029
- Early rehospitalizations of frail elderly patients - the role of medications: a clinical, prospective, observational trial.Drug Healthc Patient Saf. 2017; 9: 77-88
- Unscheduled hospital contacts after inpatient discharge: a national observational study of COPD and heart failure patients in England.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0218128
- Hospital revisits within 30 days after discharge for medical conditions targeted by the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program in the United States: national retrospective analysis.BMJ. 2019; 366: l4563
- Assessment of hospital readmissions from the emergency department after implementation of Medicare's Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e203857
Maniaci MJ, Torres-Guzman RA, Garcia JP, et al. Overall patient experience with a virtual hybrid hospital at home program [published online ahead of print April 22, 2022]. SAGE Open Med doi:10.1177/20503121221092589.
- SQUIRE 2.0 (Standards for QUality Improvement Reporting Excellence): revised publication guidelines from a detailed consensus process.BMJ Qual Saf. 2016; 25: 986-992
Fingar KR, Barrett ML, Jiang HJ. A Comparison of All-Cause 7-Day and 30-Day Readmissions, 2014. HCUP Statistical Brief #230. October 2017. Accessed XXXX. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb230-7-Day-Versus-30-Day-Readmissions.pdf. Accessed November 24, 2021.
- Reducing all-cause 30-day hospital readmissions for patients presenting with acute heart failure exacerbations: a quality improvement initiative.Cureus. 2020; 12: e7420
- Acute respiratory failure in the elderly: diagnosis and prognosis.Age Ageing. 2008; 37: 251-257
- Increasing outpatient treatment of mild community-acquired pneumonia: systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Respir J. 2011; 37: 858
30-Day readmission rates to U.S. hospitals. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Accessed November 22, 2021. https://www.ahrq.gov/data/infographics/readmission-rates.html