Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Planning and chaos theory.APA J. 1991; 44
American College of Emergency Physicians News. 1997;16.
- Chaos theory. Penguin Books, New York1987
- Managing the unknowable. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco1992
- Leadership and the new science. Berrett-Koehler, San Francisco1994
- Chaos and complexity.J Management Inquiry. 1994; 3: 329-335
- Tutorial. Chaos theory—A primer for health care.Quality Management Health Care. 1995; 3: 71-86
- Altering nursing’s dominant logic.Complexity Chaos Nursing. 1995; 2: 5-15
- Fractals. The pattern of chaos. Touchstone Publishing, New York1992
Stacey RD. Strategy as order emerging from chaos. Long Range Planning 1993:26, 67.
- Strategic leadership.Health Care Management Rev. 1997; 22: 21-37
- The dominant logic.Strategic Management J. 1995; 16: 5-14
- Distribution of emergency department costs.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 28: 671-676
- Prospective evaluation of preoperative fluid resuscitation in hypotensive patients with penetrating truncal trauma.J Trauma. 1992; 33: 354